PLANNING & PROTECTING
At McMullan, we know that when it comes to protecting what’s yours, the biggest competitor your heirs and beneficiaries will face is US tax law. To ensure that your estate is handled fairly and properly, we walk you through all the questions that need to be asked in order to develop a comprehensive plan, long-term plan.
- We’ll work with your attorney, or refer you to trusted legal counsel if you prefer.
- Create the contractual and legal framework that can reduce the taxable value of your estate, direct gifts as you see fit.
This will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved ones will be taken care of for the future.
When it comes to protecting the legacy you’ve built, you deserve partners who understand the importance of sound planning that preserves all that you have accomplished. Here’s how we help:
- Structuring your estate properly.
- Bequeathing cash and assets to family, loved ones, and favored charities or institutions and not losing it to the IRS.
- Estate planning strategies – We provide periodic review of your plan to adjust it accordingly as your circumstances change throughout your life to protect your assets.
Many families’ estate plans include business interests whose succession planning, or plans for sale or divestment, must be included to produce a robust, reliable estate planning package. For more than 40 years, McMullan CPAs has been helping ensure that families of all types have the best in estate planning. Trust our team to preserve your wealth, protect your legacy and help you and your family keep more of what you earn.